Friday, December 9, 2011

Scauurangg the viking Ch 3.

Scauurangg headed down the path, toward the Batcave. On his way there he saw a butterfly, he carefully walked around it, without looking away, but it let him past without trouble. He eventually made it to the Batcave. The entrance was thirty feet tall, and five feet wide. He cautiously made his way in, weapon drawn. The inside was about eight meters tall. And suddenly, out of no where, a bat, half a meter long, flew towards him from the corridor ahead. He swung at it, missing by an inch. He braced himself for a punch to the face, but it never came. All he heard was "JESUS CHRIST!!" He got ready to swing again. "WAIT, WAIT!!" screamed the bat. He swung, and another miss. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Scauurangg stopped for a minute, it was on fire. it wasn't an ice bat. "Oh, I uh... I'm sorry... I guess..." He said to the fire bat. "Sorry!?" "I thought you were an ice bat. My bad..." The bat looked at him, and said "uh.., it's fine man." "No, it's not. I tried to kill you." Replied the viking. "Everything does. I'm used to it. Hey, The name's Tom." "Scauurangg." "Nice to meet you Scauurangg." "You too Tom. So, I'm trying to retrieve an ancient artifact, would you like to help?" Tom thought for a minute. "Sure, but I gotta be at a meeting at three." And with that, The new partners headed down the path, deeper into the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment